Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Newer posts










Today is such a sweet emotional day for us, it is Kaylee's third birthday and her first birthday with us!!
pictures!
July 20, 2008
http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4e4441344d7a63354d3377334e4467794d5449350d0a&sb=1
Kaylee's 3!! :)
July 20, 2008
Oh my gosh, where do I start? It's our sweet little angel's third birthday and her first birthday home with us!! I'm already crying from being so grateful to God for sharing this angel with us almost a year now (we're about six weeks away from Gotcha Day Anniversary).
I wanted to compare life a year ago with today. A year ago your Daddy came home with a special little cake and had decorated it with your name. The family gathered around the table to blow out candles for you. Mommy was crying, especially missing you on this day. We thought we'd already be there to get you and spend your second birthday with you but God had other plans. That little cake meant so much to me. It meant Daddy was missing you too and that the whole family was celebrating your birthday, even if we hadn't met you in person yet. Oh how my mind dreamed of many presents for you, lots of hugs and kisses. It was a painful day for me.
Now a year later, Daddy brought you to our room first thing this morning to have a big hug session with our princess for her birthday! You loved the hugs and kisses, nothing new in your life about that now. You didn't seem to recgonize what a birthday was. The last birthday in the house was in December and you'd only been home three months then. We bought you a big '3' birthday candle for your cake last night, you've been carrying it around all night and today. First thing you wanted me to open the candle because we told you yesterday you could have it today. lol :) The boys sang Happy Birthday to you and you played hide and seek running around me while they sang.
Sweet angel, I will never be able to thank God enough for you!!! You have blessed this family beyond understanding! We all love you dearly!! We would go through any trial given to us, to do it all over again to bring you home. Your sweet little face and personality wipe every heart ache we suffered waiting for you, instantly away. I've honestly have never met another child that is as happy as you! :) You have taken this family, your family, by storm. Each and every one of us love you more than you may ever realize.
So sweetheart, as we celebrate your first birthday home, your Mommy and Daddy are praising God for the gift of you.
We love you sweetheart, Happy Birthday!!!


Kaylee Swimming! :)
June 15, 2008
Here's Kaylee swimming at 35 months and only having the pool two weeks!

Disclaimers! lol

1. Our pool is crystal clear but our camera is picky and only takes clear video and pictures when you hold it just right to catch the sun or light in a room.

2. The cosmic truth of kids one-upping each other has occurred here with my son deciding he had something to tell us right then!

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a63314e7a63324d773d3d0d0a

June 14, 2008
Shhhhh.... I haven't broken it to the kids yet but it looks like rain again!!!!!! This is the third day in a row and the kids have been losing their minds about not getting to swim!

I'm buying a house intercom from Ebay. I'm soooo tired of screaming for the kids. They never hear me from selective hearing, tv, games, etc. I have to scream so loud to get them to come to me, I always feel like the neighbors are going to hear me before the kids do! It's only been used once according to the description (she bought it for use at an out building but had too many trees blocking reception and had no use for it in her house), it comes with a base and two units, should hopefully be $25 with shipping. I'm going to put one unit by my bed (I always seem to need something when I'm bed sick), the base by my desk and one in the kids' hallway (our house is set up that the kids' bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house from ours).
Pretty toes
June 12, 2008
Kaylee saw me painting my toe nails and had to have hers painted as well. She loves em! I'll post more pics with some other pics I have to add to the site. Here's a pic of us showing off our toes together! lol

No comments: