Wednesday, October 8, 2008

E-bay Auction to help another child come home!

I was blessed with financial help to bring our Kaylee home, I believe in trying to help any family or child I can the same way. I don't always have funds to accomplish this but you can always help in other ways. :)

I was graciously given a White Swan Adoption Barbie to help in our fund raising efforts. My hubby changed his mind about adopting at the time but I still have the doll. I want to help Bobbie's family bring Matthew home.

Can you please help me get the word out about this auction? All proceeds will be going straight to the family.Even if you aren't interested in bidding on the Barbie or don't have the funds, please still help by getting the word out, post in blogs,etc. I've seen this same Barbie go for $350 on Ebay!! I'd love if we were able to raise this for Bobbie's family as well! I started the bidding price low to attract attention.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250305350330

The family's name is Bobbie Steve and family.

Here's their website: http://prayingforonemore.blogspot.com/

No comments: